Monday, 12 October 2015

Minor Project: Which Bog Goblin?

So I've done some sketches for his body and dressed him up a little and thought about colour palette too, I'm tying to not dive into details as it is unnecessary at the moment - I think the muted colours work well as I imagine the girl and the environment will hold most of the colour, plus he lives in a toilet and its not all rainbows in there....


One thing I am unsure of is which Bog Goblin to go for I really like both but I'm just not sure....


Some clothes for the Goblin! I like numbers 1, 2 and 4



I personally prefer colours 1 and 2

All feedback is welcome :)



4 comments:

  1. For his body I like number 1. Outfits I like 5, 6 & 9 and out of the colours I like 2, as it's the most icky/bog-ish. :) Perhaps maybe looking into "colour charts" for those sorts of... things? Haha. Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No 1 for certain! (body) No 2 for clothes - sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed 1 (body) and 2 (clothes) - Its almost actually what I had in my head when we spoke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colour - No 2 but I'd keep working on it....may be a bit of no 1 thrown in?

    ReplyDelete