Monday, 21 September 2015

Summer Scribbles 2015 - Painting and Sketches

Before round three of animation at UCA kicks in I thought I'd share what I have done this summer, mostly traditional and getting out the watercolours, I'd like o think I've learnt a lot and would like to continue doing my own artwork alongside uni projects... if only it were that easy! Still I'm looking forward to getting back in the game :)
Any feedback is more than welcome :)

Pose Sketches

Character Perspective Sketches

Character Perspective Sketches

Doodle

Perspective Heads

Pose Sketching

Child Sketching (very hard!)

Pose Sketching

Pose sketching

Character Perspective Sketch

Bat Doodles

Hands Study

Smiling Girl

Lion Doodles

Stag Doodles

Attempted Pin Up of Disney Villains....

Welsh Landscape 1

Cottage

Welsh Landscape 2

Montenegro

Winter Lake

Stag in fog

Horse

More commercial this time... something I saw on Pinterest so I did my own

Scene from House of Flying Daggers

Cecilia from Atonement (Kiera Knightley)

Cecilia from Atonment (Kiera Knightley)





1 comment:

  1. Really like some of those sensitive water colours, Rosie - illustrative and nostalgic-seeming - and hey, everyone should have spent their Summer drawing bats!

    ReplyDelete