Sunday, 15 March 2015

Adaptation Part B: Fur Cloak Tests

set 1

set 2

set 3

set 4

set 5
set 6
(Above is the process of how I got to my final fur; set 6 far right image)
After lots of experimenting I have decided to go with 75% Bear and 25% Porcupine as I do want it looking soft but Rottcodd does live in a loft so it cant be as luxurious as somebody elses cloak who lives in the castle. I got my colcour pallette quite quickly and after using scraggle and experimenting with the tip and base ambient frequency it caused some patches which I liked as it made it more natural. Now I need to figure out how to put these presets on a modeled nurbs cloak.....


No comments:

Post a Comment