Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Character: First Initial Reserach



Thinking about my character into 2 categories rather Stone or Travel (or maybe a combo?) I have gathered a few images just as a visual example to help the ball start rolling...
Since looking into these images the limits seem endless. I need to figure out what type of game I would like; something more dark or based heavy on culture I lean more towards Stone. However, if I don't want my character to be placed in one particular area, a more self surviving being whether that's human, mystic or animal, then I lean more towards Travel. Though in a previous post I mentioned 'space travel' and maybe something from the past into the future, I think now I would like my character earth bound and in one time zone, however, I am keeping my options open.

No comments:

Post a Comment