Sunday, 2 February 2014

From Script to Screen: Globe Concept? Possible Improvements?



This is possibly my concept for the snow globe. I have tried to use a light colour palette to add a sparkle to the scene, I have tried to make the trees and clouds look like 'cut-outs' as if they were a part of a stage set, also I think the grooves in the trees and ropes attached to the clouds add to this effect.  


Possible, colour variations for my scene, I still prefer the original but do also like number 6 due to the vibrancy.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Rosalyn, is there a reason why you are going for a purplish effect? When I think of snow globe, I think of pure white snow with a tinge of blue and really green christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to make it magical and artificial :P

      Delete
  2. I think the point about your environment is that it shouldn't be drawing attention to itself particularly - i.e. that it should be simple and 'real world', otherwise the reveal of the artificiality of the environment might be lessened? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost like a double bluff? I think I understand what you mean, so make it look real so it's believable not artificial-looking?

      Delete