Sunday, 26 January 2014

From Script to Screen: Hero character in second category


I was thinking about my Hero character being an action figure or coming out of a comic book, I have sketched some male characters as men (comic book) and some action figures (above) as if they were in a bedroom. With recent feedback I need to tread carefully about how my extra character is conveyed, as they cant steal the limelight from the character I was given; an Eskimo, With this is hand and whilst sketching these more robotic figures I have discovered that I'd personally prefer my character to be a man coming our of a comic book, that way I can differentiate different styles and it can broaden my story line, as the two characters could make their own story between one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment