Sunday, 26 January 2014

From Script to Screen: Extra Character Revisit

Development


Hairstyles
After much thought I revisited my extra character sketches and thought about what would be the best 'llok' for my character to help broaden the story if need be. Looking at older comics the heroic males are clean, with simple features, and simple costumes. I keep thinking he needs to be simple to draw as I'll be drawing him often, originally I wanted someone he admired heroes but was cowardly and 'weedy' but if a hero character were to come out of a comic book he would be the opposite, hence for the changes I have made.
Personally, I like hairstyle 3 as its slick and we can see his face (giving me room for expression), however, I may experiment with possible masks but still keeping with not making him too glamorous or extravagent.

No comments:

Post a Comment