Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Toolkit Autodesk Maya : First tutorial - Pencil character

The first in many Maya Tutuorials, this is the animation and character one where we create a cute pencil and rubber.
Heres the process of the pencil (unfortunately I only started Printscreening half way through):








 This is my final pencil (above). What I found most difficult was navigating the correct button/s to do the correct job. Also, the bending of the pencil I had to attempt a few times as for awhile I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong. However, some year 3 students helped me understand and even showed me some alternatives and shortcuts. I am satisfied with my outcome and wanted the pencil to look more dazed and confused rather than cute. I may have made this decision based on my own feelings whilst experiencing maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment